- This event has passed.
Junior & Senior Branch Championships
January 30 - January 31
Please see the links to each of the rosters or plans for this event to date:
- Cudgen Headland SLSFNC COVID-19 Safety Plan (22nd Jan Version)
- FNC Branch Titles 2021 COVID-19 Circular (24th Jan)
- Combined Branch Champs Event Program – Day 1
- Combined Branch Champs Event Program – Day 2
- Branch Championships Event Map
- Water Safety Roster
- Officials Roster – Day 1
- Officials Roster – Day 2
- Cudgen Headland QR Code
All competitors, officials, team management personnel and spectators will need to sign in on the day using the above QR Code when entering the event on the beach. No “Green Tick “NO ENTRY”! There will be a separate QR Code if you are entering Cudgen Headland SLSC Clubhouse too.
SCRUTINEERING – Will be available for craft from 8am Saturday and Sunday under the clubhouse. This is a requirement for craft going on to SLSNSW Champs.